Friday 9 November 2012

Application - marriage ceremony

Write an application to your Head Master asking him to grant you leave to attend the marriage ceremony of you cousin.


The Head Mistress,
A.B.C School
Defence,
Karachi.

Respected Sir,
       Most respectfully I have to inform that the marriage ceremony of my cousin is going to be held at Lahore on December 20, and I have to attend the same.
       I, therefore, request you to grant leave for 10 days. I shall be very thankful to you.


Dated: November 9,2012
                                                                                                                                       Your obediently,
                                                                                                                                              X.Y.Z  

5 comments: