Monday 19 November 2012

Letter - Thanks for Gift

Write a letter to a friend on receiving a birthday present.

Examination hall,     
A.B.C School,        
Hyderabad,             
21 November, 2012
My dear Friend,
      Yesterday I received your letter attached with a greetings card for my birthday. Today, the postman handed over me a parcel consisting a precious fountain pen, a nice ballpoint and best of all a pocket encyclopedia. This delighted me a lot. I can't express my joy in words. I wanted to buy these things but my pocket didn't allow me. I never thought that you had taken it so much in your mind to get if for me. A present is nothing, but the love behind it certainly deepens our attachment. I hope you are in the best of your health and spirit.

Your Sincerely
X.Y.Z      

No comments:

Post a Comment