Friday 9 November 2012

Application - Provisional Certificate

Write an application to your Head Mistress requesting her to issue a Provisional Certificate to you.


The Head Mistress,
A.B.C School
Gulshan,
Karachi.

Respected Madam,
       I am glad to inform you that I have passed the passed the S.S.C Examination this year in A-1 grade from your school. As I intend to continue my studies I want to get admission to a college for which I need a Provisional Certificate from you testifying and I have passed the S.S.C Examination in A-1 grade.
       I, therefore, request you to issue the required Provisional Certificate.


 Dated: November 12,2012
                                                                                                                                       Your obediently,
                                                                                                                                             X.Y.Z  

25 comments:

  1. this application is too short

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not tooo short it simply short bcz it is application not an esssayyyyy

      Delete
    2. Yes, Applications must be short and to the point!!

      Delete
    3. v. nice application and its to short to the point as well !

      Delete
  2. nice appppppppliiiiiiicaaaaaaaaaaationnnnnnnnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. too short but good application

    ReplyDelete
  4. This website is so good. I searched anything like essay or application or letter & this website almost comes on top! Nice Work, Keep it up! I like this application cuz its to the point & is written in easy language which is easy to learn for my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You use sentence (passed SSC part 1 in A1 grade) reoeated two times

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that there is some mistake in first two lines

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice. It helped me alot. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice application i like this website

    ReplyDelete
  9. This application help me alot thanks to you .I have a request to make can you write a letter on load shedding also it's not a big deal if you won't .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is it necessary to write "A-1 grade"?

    ReplyDelete
  11. You use one sentence write two times

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's too short

    ReplyDelete