Monday 19 November 2012

Letter - Tell your interested profession

Write a letter to a cousin telling him/her which profession interests you most and why.
Examination Hall,  
A.B.C College,      
Karachi,                
19 November 2012
   
My dear Friend,
       Thanks for your kind letter of 10th June. It is very kind of you to ask me about my future programme. I think it is too early to make any decision now. It all depends on how i do in my future examinations. As far as the choice of a profession is concerned, I would prefer to be a Doctor. This profession would help me to build my personal career and also it will enable me to serve the poor and needy. May Allah help me to fulfill my aim of life. May I know you have decided about yourself?
       With best wishes.
Your sincerely
X.Y.Z    

No comments:

Post a Comment