Friday 23 November 2012

Essay - LAST DAY AT SCHOOL

MY LAST DAY AT THE SCHOOL

It was my last day at my beloved School. I was sad and melancholic that day. The very idea that I was going to be separated from my beloved School, the loving teachers and friends pained me. It pinched me to think that from the next day I would not be in a position to roam about there, sit under the shady neem tree, standing in the courtyard and gossip with my friends.

      As I reached the School gate, tears come to my eyes. The School building, the playground, the trees in the School courtyard, the class room and even the School library seemed to whisper to me how they would miss me. As I approached, the neem tree under the courtyard under which I used to sit with my friends talking and laughing, appeared to me to be grieved at my breaking the long association with it. One by one the past incidents associated with School flashed in my mind.

      I entered my class room. My friends were present there and were talking, Soon the School bell rang and my class teacher entered the room. He too was pained to say us good bye. He wished us good luck and expected to be prosperous in our days to come. He then handed our admit cards over to us and departed with sad eyes.

      Then we went to School hall. A farewell party was arranged by the boys of IX. The hall was well decorated with flowers, leaves of trees and small flags. We sat down on the chairs and talked to each other about the coming examination. Soon the head master and all the teachers arrived there and the function began.
      At first our monitor stood up and thanked the teachers and the headmaster on our behalf for the love and concern they had shown during our stay at the School. Then our class teacher addressed us and told us if he or other teachers were occasionally harsh to us that was only for our benefit. Then our Head Master stood up and wished us good luck in our future. After the address of the Head Master, we were entertained with sweets and tea.We returned at home with sad hearts at the idea of leaving the School, the teachers and the happy school life for ever. We knew that in this world people meet to part and things come in our life to leave.

45 comments:

  1. nice.quite impressed

    ReplyDelete
  2. niceeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bakwasssssssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one....my last day of school is coming soon..and really i got tears in my eyes after read this essay. Nice work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very nice. superb

    ReplyDelete
  6. love .... thanks it is very helpful for me and it also makes the bitch cry

    ReplyDelete
  7. LLLLLLllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt


    ReplyDelete
  8. not a very nice one..... not up to the standard.... i didn't find it helpful.... try to improve your english

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. rubbish he's essay was fabulous

      Delete
    2. My first week of high school, I'm serious

      Delete
  9. I amm gonna used this in my board exams

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very impressive. Ignore the negative comments. I'm totally using it for my bkard exams 😉

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very impressive. Ignore the negative comments. I'm totally using it for my bkard exams 😉

    ReplyDelete
  12. toooooooo short

    ReplyDelete